Careers at DLT SG
Once in our lives we are presented with something that can radically change the way enterprise business is conducted. At DLT Singapore, our teams are building tools which can transform international trade, stop drug counterfeit and much more.
Position: VP of Marketing
Contract: Full time
Benefits: Salary dependant on experience, flexible working hours and location, and share options
DLT empowers companies to increase the trust via enterprise grade block-chain apps. This will enable collaborative commerce, in which enterprises are uniquely able to work together to unlock gains while also expanding their control across the supply chain.
We’re looking for a senior experienced professional to head up marketing function at DLT. We are seeking an experience digital marketer who would like to take up the challenge of owning entire marketing function (integrated product and field marketing and guide the company to next stage of growth.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a passionate, collaborative individual to join a startup in Singapore, where you’ll contribute to building the future of brand trust.
Your responsibilities would include following functions:
User acquisition/lead generation: Lead generation involves multiple channels, including search engine marketing (SEM/paid), search engine optimization (SEO/unpaid), social (paid and unpaid), and content advertising focused around target industry and customers.
Product marketing: responsible for developing product-specific content and messaging (including presentations for customers, demos, and use cases); enabling sales (including capturing case studies); and developing the competitive strategy.
Marketing Communication: defines the company and executive narratives, working with media, through conferences, and other avenues to raise awareness and understanding
Business development strategy working with other companies to drive user growth, awareness, or monetization. Striving to grow the business through strategic partnerships.
Brand positioning Strategy develops a very clear definition of what the brand is (and isn’t); this includes positioning the brand relative to its competitive set.
Creative Strategy translates the brand positioning into reality through advertisements, collateral, web design, and even the user interface/ user experience of the product.
Events help drive growth, not only engaging with customers but also other stakeholders such as developers, providers on a particular platform, and others.
· Proven experience as Marketing head or under similar role in SaaS or disruptive startup companies
· Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects
· Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital channels
· Outstanding communication (written and verbal) with interpersonal abilities
· Leadership and Influencing skills to inspire, motivate and persuade others in the Organisation
· Strong research and benchmarking skills
- Opportunities for growth and working on creating something really unique
- Working directly with businesses and organisations trying to make global supply chains fairer and more sustainable
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working options (both location and times)
- Regular social events & Flexible leave options
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee share option programme
- Belief in the potential for technology to help solve systemic problems
- Belief in the opportunities for block-chain for Enterprises to be a force for good
- Active interest in how disruptive technologies can be marketed
- Leading from front
Further information about DLT:
DLT empowers companies to increase the trust via enterprise grade block-chain apps. This will enable collaborative commerce, in which enterprises are uniquely able to work together to unlock gains while also expanding their control across the supply chain. DLT is founded by local Singapore experience team of professionals who have been in IT industry providing solutions to business problems to the Enterprises of the Asia Pacific Japan.
Born in Singapore, Developed in Singapore our vision is to be a global IP company out of the Singapore covering the region and globe.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to careers@DLT.sg with the subject line ‘VP Marketing”
for supply chain leaders
have an initiative?
we want to collaborate
Follow #dltledgers on: