Careers at #dltledgers
Once in our lives we are presented with something that can radically change the way enterprise business is conducted. At #dltledgers Singapore, our teams are building tools which can transform international trade, digitise trade finance for banks and much more.
Role: Test Engineers ( India )
dltledgers is Asia’s leading plug-and-play blockchain platform, with a focus on streamlining global trade and supply chains. We achieve this by digitising the inter-enterprise workflows between our customers and their partners. This reduces the reliance on manual, paper-based processes, which contribute to unnecessary delays and redundancies. Thanks to the unique nature of blockchain, we also create transparency and immutability of records, tackling the lack of trust that typically exists between supply chain and trade partners.
To date, we have collaborated with over 45 banks and 400 customers to digitise US$3 Bn in global trade volumes. We’re a team of 60 people, based out of hubs in Singapore and India, and sales offices in Dubai, Auckland, and Japan. We welcome you to join a company that is increasingly becoming the go-to solution for blockchain-based trade digitisation.
We are looking for highly-skilled, passionate and hands-on Test Automation Engineers to design/create automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems. You will be part of an exciting team working on contributing towards Continuous Testing practices that form an integral part of our Product Quality Assurance Process and CI-CD Pipeline.
- Designing and developing test automation scripts for various form factors (including desktop and mobile devices).
- Defining/Designing automation guidelines for GUI and API based testing.
- Defining BDD/TDD driven test automation frameworks.
- Collaborating with QA Lead and Software Developers to develop solutions.
Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
The ideal candidate is someone with:
- Core experience of 3-5 years as a Test Automation Engineer
- Deep familiarity with GUI, API and UX (layout) based test automation.
- Hands-on Experience with one or more Open Source frameworks (Selenium) and tools including Selenium, Serenity, REST Assured, Cypress, Robot Framework, TestProject.io, Galen, Webdriver.io, Gauge, Citrus etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Development, or a related field.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV to us . Kindly note that we can only respond to shortlisted candidates.
for supply chain leaders
have an initiative?
we want to collaborate
Get Started Fast
PRP In 50 Days
Your PRP in 50 days featuring:
- deployment of dltledgers
- live supply chain use case
- custom smart contracts specific to the target use case
- tips and recommendations
PRP is a working model of our apps applied in your industry use case requirement.
research & development
Moving forward with blockchain
Continuous research and development is a part of our DNA.
DLT.sg can catalogue 10–30 use cases in your industry where Blockchain plays an important role. We also measure disruptive force of each use case and size its capacity/amount to turn it into a new revenue source.
To help meet the increasing need for blockchain developers, consultants and architects, DLT.sg has added blockchain training as an open house learning platform for our customers, a program that provides students and educators with training resources to develop market-ready skills.