Careers at DLT SG
Once in our lives we are presented with something that can radically change the way enterprise business is conducted. At DLT Singapore, our teams are building tools which can transform international trade, stop drug counterfeit and much more.
Senior Platform Engineer
Are you a creative problem solver who can both give and receive feedback? Do you lead with inclusion, collaboration and openness? At DLT, we are looking for a self-motivated Senior Platform Engineer to join our growing engineering team in Singapore. This is an opportunity for you to work for a high-growth startup disrupting how companies do business.
As a Senior Platform Engineer, you’ll be building the next generation of the DLT Platform. With big technical problems to solve – you’ll have the chance to push boundaries and create something new. We have a long list of incredible benefits and offer highly competitive packages – we’re serious about attracting the best technologists in the industry. You’ll be working with super smart people who are pushing Java and the JVM to the limits. We’ll also offer you a rewarding career with a company that values diversity and invests in you.
You will join a team of individuals who embrace and respect diverse perspectives, aren’t afraid to push boundaries and try new ideas, and are passionate about helping our customers and each other succeed. We work hard, but we also don’t wait for an excuse to have fun and we inspire each other!
This role is an immediate full-time position. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and tackle unique problems that no one is solving in the tech space yet, keep reading.
What you’ll be doing:
- Write code that is tested and testable and you take responsibility for the quality of the code you produce. If you’re an advocate of TDD, even better.
- Coach and collaborate inside and outside the team – You enjoy working closely with others, teaching and learning, and are comfortable showing off your work.
- Share your passion for engineering and deliver great software.
- Deliver extraordinary communication and collaboration skills – Be pragmatic and know how to build trust.
- Express your positive energy and enthusiasm – cultural fit is a really big deal for us…we’re looking for really smart people who love solving big problems and are self-motivated to get things done.
More about you:
- Bacholor of Science degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Senior software Engineer
- Experience in design, implementation and deployment of scalable API services
- Experience with Java, Spring frameworks, multi-threading, and caching techniques
- Experience with event sourcing, streaming data and complex event processing
- Experience working with containers and container-orchestration tools like Docker and Kubernetes
- Distributed computing systems such as GigaSpaces, Hazelcast, Coherent
- Messaging systems such as Kafka, AMQP (RabbitMQ), ZeroMQ
- Cloud infrastructure such as Azure, GCP or Azure
- Database management systems (SQL, noSQL)
- High performance (HPC) / low-latency computing (LLC)
- Mechanical sympathy (LMAX Disruptor)
- Creation of DSLs (ANTLR, Lexers, Parsers, Translators)
Technologies you’ll work with:
- Java 10+
- Azure, GCP, Azur
What we offer:
- A rewarding, progressive career with a company that values diversity, flexibility and understands the need for a good work/life balance.
- Market-leading salaries combined with generous bonuses, equity and a range of comprehensive benefits.
- Regular agile meetups, events and hackathons (both attending and hosting!)
- Huge problems to solve –you will constantly be learning and pushing boundaries, working with some of the smartest people around!
DLT empowers companies to increase the trust via enterprise grade block-chain apps. This will enable collaborative commerce, in which enterprises are uniquely able to work together to unlock gains while also expanding their control across the supply chain. DLT is founded by local Singapore experience team of professionals who have been in IT industry providing solutions to business problems to the Enterprises of the Asia Pacific Japan.
Born in Singapore, Developed in Singapore our vision is to be a global IP company out of the Singapore covering the region and globe.
for supply chain leaders
have an initiative?
we want to collaborate
Get Started Fast
PRP In 50 Days
Your PRP in 50 days featuring:
- deployment of dltledgers
- live supply chain use case
- custom smart contracts specific to the target use case
- tips and recommendations
PRP is a working model of our apps applied in your industry use case requirement.
research & development
Moving forward with blockchain
Continuous research and development is a part of our DNA.
DLT.sg can catalogue 10–30 use cases in your industry where Blockchain plays an important role. We also measure disruptive force of each use case and size its capacity/amount to turn it into a new revenue source.
To help meet the increasing need for blockchain developers, consultants and architects, DLT.sg has added blockchain training as an open house learning platform for our customers, a program that provides students and educators with training resources to develop market-ready skills.
Follow DLT on: