Careers at DLT SG
Once in our lives we are presented with something that can radically change the way enterprise business is conducted. At DLT Singapore, our teams are building tools which can transform international trade, stop drug counterfeit and much more.
Senior Fullstack Engineer
Are you a creative problem solver who can both give and receive feedback? Do you lead with inclusion, collaboration and openness? At DLT, we are looking for a self-motivated Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our growing engineering team in Singapore & India. This is an opportunity for you to work for a high-growth startup disrupting how companies do business.
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you’ll be working on improving the DLT Community. We help our users learn the product, find solutions and connect to other users. We have a long list of incredible benefits and offer highly competitive packages – we’re serious about attracting the best technologists in the industry. We’ll also offer you a rewarding career with a company that values diversity and invests in you.
Come see for yourself what a collaborative and exciting place to work looks like. You will join a team of individuals who embrace and respect diverse perspectives, aren’t afraid to push boundaries and try new ideas, and are passionate about helping our customers and each other succeed. We work hard, but we also don’t wait for an excuse to have fun and we inspire each other!
This role is an immediate full-time position. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and tackle unique problems that no one is solving in the tech space yet, keep reading.
What you’ll be doing:
- Write code that is tested and testable and you take responsibility for the quality of the code you produce. You will be helping build the best user experience for our DLT Community.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering team members inside and outside the team on delivering essential integration technologies to the marketplace
- Deliver extraordinary communication skills – Be pragmatic and know how to build trust.
- Express your positive energy and enthusiasm – cultural fit is a really big deal for us…we’re looking for really smart people who love solving big problems and are self-motivated to get things done.
More about you:
- Experience in building reusable, and modular UI components and ensure cross browser compatibility. We use NodeJS, ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3 and Sass.
- 5+ years developing, deploying, and supporting commercial web applications
- A minimum of 3 years using NodeJS
- Knowledge in writing automated tests
- Proficient in High Level Systems Integration Design
- Understanding of Accessibility and internationalization
- Proficient in source control using GitHub
- Experience with building and maintaining a SaaS product at scale
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with CMS (Kentico, SalesForce, etc)
- Knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with Lambda, AZURE or GCP
- Familiarity with web content providers like Lithium
- Familiarity with SEO analytics
- Experience in Test Driven Development
- Familiarity with relational database systems
- Experience with community frameworks and LMS, LRS systems
What we offer:
- A rewarding, progressive career with a company that values diversity, flexibility and understands the need for a good work/life balance.
- Market-leading salaries combined with generous bonuses, equity and a range of comprehensive benefits.
- Regular agile meetups, events and hackathons (both attending and hosting!)
- A range of sports, health and wellbeing initiatives
- Huge problems to solve –you will constantly be learning and pushing boundaries, working with some of the smartest people around!
DLT empowers companies to increase the trust via enterprise grade block-chain apps. This will enable collaborative commerce, in which enterprises are uniquely able to work together to unlock gains while also expanding their control across the supply chain. DLT is founded by local Singapore experience team of professionals who have been in IT industry providing solutions to business problems to the Enterprises of the Asia Pacific Japan.
Born in Singapore, Developed in Singapore our vision is to be a global IP company out of the Singapore covering the region and globe.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to careers@DLT.sg with the subject line “Senior Fullstack Engineer”
for supply chain leaders
have an initiative?
we want to collaborate
Get Started Fast
PRP In 50 Days
Your PRP in 50 days featuring:
- deployment of dltledgers
- live supply chain use case
- custom smart contracts specific to the target use case
- tips and recommendations
PRP is a working model of our apps applied in your industry use case requirement.
research & development
Moving forward with blockchain
Continuous research and development is a part of our DNA.
DLT.sg can catalogue 10–30 use cases in your industry where Blockchain plays an important role. We also measure disruptive force of each use case and size its capacity/amount to turn it into a new revenue source.
To help meet the increasing need for blockchain developers, consultants and architects, DLT.sg has added blockchain training as an open house learning platform for our customers, a program that provides students and educators with training resources to develop market-ready skills.
Follow DLT on: