Careers at DLT SG
Once in our lives we are presented with something that can radically change the way enterprise business is conducted. At DLT Singapore, our teams are building tools which can transform international trade, stop drug counterfeit and much more.
Contract: Full time
Benefits: Salary dependant on experience, flexible working hours and location, and share options
DLT empowers companies to increase the trust via enterprise grade block-chain apps. This will enable collaborative commerce, in which enterprises are uniquely able to work together to unlock gains while also expanding their control across the supply chain.
We’re looking for a senior developer with experience in designing and building systems involving blockchains to join our Product team.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a passionate, collaborative individual to join a startup in Singapore, where you’ll contribute to building the future of brand trust.
Your role will include:
- Working with the product team to develop an in-depth knowledge of the existing systems and taking an active role in developing our technology to support the growth and ambition of the business
- Working with organisations to design ways that DLT technology can enable transparency in global supply chains
- Taking an active part in – and occasionally facilitating – workshops with customers, partners, often as part of a sales process.
- Creating simple prototypes to test and communicate ideas both internally and with client and partner organisations
- Working with the Product and technical team to maintain a strategy and roadmap for the technical aspects of the business, in particular developing our pragmatic approach to the role that distributed technologies play in our evolving platform
- Keeping an active eye on the fast-developing ecosystem of approaches, tools and frameworks that can help us solve challenges around identity, privacy and scalability
- Working as part of the product team to develop user-focused enhancements to our Blockchain Apps
- Experience designing and architecting scalable, web-based systems that solve real business problems
- Good understanding of the various architectures and components of modern, scalable web application stacks
- Experience building blockchain-based systems & UI expertise (familiarity with Hyperledger Fabric Platform is advantageous)
- Great communication skills: you will need to communicate complex technical concepts and solutions to team mates, customers and our wider engaged community of organisations and individuals
- Ability to pick up new ideas, concepts and technologies quickly
- Solid experience working in lean, iterative ways to create software from the ground up
- Experience working in supply chain businesses would be useful, but not essential
- Opportunities for growth and working on creating something really unique
- Working directly with businesses and organisations trying to make global supply chains fairer and more sustainable
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working options (both location and times)
- Regular social events & Flexible leave options
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee share option programme
- Belief in the potential for technology to help solve systemic problems
- Belief in the opportunities for blockchains for Enterprises to be a force for good
- Pragmatic approach to introducing open, distributed technology as a part of an established, growing technology business
- Lean, test-driven approach to solving problems
- Open to new or unfamiliar technologies
- Active interest in technological developments
Further information about DLT:
DLT empowers companies to increase the trust via enterprise grade block-chain apps. This will enable collaborative commerce, in which enterprises are uniquely able to work together to unlock gains while also expanding their control across the supply chain. DLT is founded by local Singapore experience team of professionals who have been in IT industry providing solutions to business problems to the Enterprises of the Asia Pacific Japan.
Born in Singapore, Developed in Singapore our vision is to be a global IP company out of the Singapore covering the region and globe.
for supply chain leaders
have an initiative?
we want to collaborate
Follow #dltledgers on: