Careers at #dltledgers
Once in our lives we are presented with something that can radically change the way enterprise business is conducted. At #dltledgers Singapore, our teams are building tools which can transform international trade, digitise trade finance for banks and much more.
Sales Director, APJ
#dltledgers has created the world’s leading “plug-and-play” solution for digitising cross-border trade and supply chains. It combines the benefits of numerous technologies in a single platform, enabling businesses to collaborate efficiently, securely and transparently. Used by over 4,000 businesses participating in financing, or supporting cross-border trades, the platform is easy to adopt, delivers business results immediately, reduces transaction cycle times, frees up working capital, and automates expensive, manual processes. To date, $3bn-worth of trades have been executed on the platform. #dltledgers is a Singaporean company driven by an experienced team of professionals whose backgrounds span Trade, Banking and IT.
About The Role
We are looking for a Sales Director with a proven track record in commercial banking or with trade-related experience in a large FSI/trade house. In this role, you will be a key contributor to dltledgers’ revenue growth.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will work with our Sales Development, Pre-sales Consultant and Customer Success teams to build customer value and drive new business onto the dltledgers platform. You will have up to 30 accounts in a defined geographic territory and will be expected to build large repetitive trade flows from these organisations.
- Building and defending dltledgers’ business value throughout the selling engagement.
- Engaging with targeted enterprise prospects, banks & global trade houses to identify broken business processes, and positioning dltledgers’ unique ability to solve the problem.
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of high-quality opportunities of large enterprise engaged in import/export business.
- Servicing trade flows for our partner banks and supporting an eco-system growth strategy.
- Relevant track record in closing deals within wholesale banking or trade finance for a large import / export business.
- Strong working relationships with relationship managers and heads of trade finance in regional and global banks, as well as related counterparts in the trade sector, such as shippers and insurers.
- Understand regional and global trade flows in a large cross border trading environment.
- Astute knowledge and understanding of international commodity trade and financing market.
- An understanding of digitisation, blockchain and trade networks.
- At ease with accountability.
- Articulate in English as we deal with international clients for whom English the main language of business and to ensure internal communication is effective.
- Mandarin or South-East Asian languages to a business-level proficiency will be well-regarded since a core component our existing client base is located in Singapore or SE Asia, and the ability to talk in native language is fundamental to building rapport with clients.
for supply chain leaders
have an initiative?
we want to collaborate
Get Started Fast
PRP In 50 Days
Your PRP in 50 days featuring:
- deployment of dltledgers
- live supply chain use case
- custom smart contracts specific to the target use case
- tips and recommendations
PRP is a working model of our apps applied in your industry use case requirement.
research & development
Moving forward with blockchain
Continuous research and development is a part of our DNA.
DLT.sg can catalogue 10–30 use cases in your industry where Blockchain plays an important role. We also measure disruptive force of each use case and size its capacity/amount to turn it into a new revenue source.
To help meet the increasing need for blockchain developers, consultants and architects, DLT.sg has added blockchain training as an open house learning platform for our customers, a program that provides students and educators with training resources to develop market-ready skills.
Follow DLT on: