Careers at DLT SG
Once in our lives we are presented with something that can radically change the way enterprise business is conducted. At DLT Singapore, our teams are building tools which can transform international trade, stop drug counterfeit and much more.
VP Product Management
If you are looking out for a change from the usual musical chair, into creating something, exciting and rewarding in its pursuit; think of the art of possibilities in this role, You will be challenged to initiate and build a unique collaborative eco system of banks, Fin institutions, carriers, ports and what more. It is an exciting opportunity to help shape , manage , recruit and maintain banks and other trade related organizations working with the best in class, young and hyper growth business blockchain company with unparalleled execution prudence.
Director of Product Management is responsible for our dltledgers platform, from product planning and execution all through the lifecycle of the business.
This is inclusive of gathering and prioritizing requirements for the product, defining the vision for the product, and collaborating with other directors from the engineering, marketing, sales, and operations departments in order to ensure that the financial and consumer satisfaction goals are met.
In addition to this, the he/she also ensures that that the company’s overall strategy and goals are supported by those of the product; that the product goals and strategy do not deviate from that of the business.
What you’ll be doing:
Enhance, find, build and manage an ecosystem of banks, carriers, govt initiatives and similar ecosystem partnerships for #dltledgers platform.
- Analyzing the client’s requirements and recommending the solutions to meet the end goal
- Working with the sales team on pre-sales and post sales cycles and identifying the areas of improvement to resolve if any issues.
- Managing the project budget, delivery and making sure time-lines are being followed.
- Providing solutions and making sure overall productivity is enhanced.
- Working along with the global team on providing technical recommendations and making sure proper utilization of resources.
- Heading the team for the trade/ logistics division and mentoring them.
Follow our competitors and the industry : Like the Head of Product Management, the Director is tasked with representing the business and promoting the product by advocating for its value and benefits at executive briefings, marketing events, online consumer platforms, and so forth.
Other Duties: The Director of Product Management also performs other duties as required by the Chief Product Officer or the Employer.
More about you:
- 6-10 year’s experience in product management in trade finance organizations and/or banks
- The Director of Product Management has to have a master’s Degree in Product Leadership, Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Economics, or an equivalent in work experience.
- Design and analyze experiments to optimize user growth, engagement and value, across both our core and emerging products
- Skilled in retrieving and processing data to inform product decisions (Eg; SQL, Python, R)
- Strong data visualization skills. Experience in creating dashboard reporting in visualization tool is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to be a change-maker to drive organizational growth
- Excellent organizational and time management skills The Director of Product Development will also possess excellent communication skills. These are necessary because the position is one of a cross-functional nature that demands constant interactions and deliberations with other departmental directors. In addition to this, the Director of Product Management will constantly make presentations to the Chief Product officer and stakeholders as well as representing the business and the product in external functions. All these roles require that the individual occupying the position; have superior communication skills both in verbal and in written form.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
What we offer:
- A rewarding, progressive career with a company that values diversity, flexibility and understands the need for a good work/life balance.
- Market-leading salaries combined with generous bonuses, equity and a range of comprehensive benefits.
- Regular agile meetups, events and hackathons (both attending and hosting!)
- Huge problems to solve –you will constantly be learning and pushing boundaries, working with some of the smartest people around!
- Join us to be part of the dltledgers leadership team and journey the trade transformation !
We are a startup in every sense of the word. Expect autonomy, visibility, breakneck pace, ground breaking technology, barriers to overcome, problems to pursue. If you are one to lead the charge, smash through barriers and create positive impact, we want to talk to you!
Dltledgers Singapore is an equal employment opportunity employer, dedicated to providing an inclusive, open and diverse work environment. All are welcome regardless of race, language, religion, gender, nationality, age, disability or other divisive categorizations.
for supply chain leaders
have an initiative?
we want to collaborate
Follow #dltledgers on: