Careers at #dltledgers
Once in our lives we are presented with something that can radically change the way enterprise business is conducted. At #dltledgers Singapore, our teams are building tools which can transform international trade, digitise trade finance for banks and much more.
Role: Leads/Snr. Dev ( India )
dltledgers is Asia’s leading plug-and-play blockchain platform, with a focus on streamlining global trade and supply chains. We achieve this by digitising the inter-enterprise workflows between our customers and their partners. This reduces the reliance on manual, paper-based processes, which contribute to unnecessary delays and redundancies. Thanks to the unique nature of blockchain, we also create transparency and immutability of records, tackling the lack of trust that typically exists between supply chain and trade partners.
To date, we have collaborated with over 45 banks and 400 customers to digitise US$3 Bn in global trade volumes. We’re a team of 60 people, based out of hubs in Singapore and India, and sales offices in Dubai, Auckland, and Japan. We welcome you to join a company that is increasingly becoming the go-to solution for blockchain-based trade digitisation.We are looking for a passionate and self-driven Snr. Software developer/Technical Lead with core hand-on experience in Java middleware development. You will be part of an exciting team who designs and develops the core middleware strategy for the product when it comes to application integrations and data synchronizations across the core platform back-end and other enterprise back-ends.
Converting requirements and ideas to build web applications following best
-Hands-on development in Java based framework including Spring, Spring Boot,
– Integrate the dltledgers platform with third party application using REST API.
– Works with sales and project teams to deliver projects on schedule that solve our
– Perform detailed analysis and technical designs, and be active participate in
– Code, test, integrate, document and release software adhering to technical and
– Develops and communicates software best practices to the junior members in the team
Required Technical Skills:
– Minimum 6 years experience developing server-side Java Spring/Spring Boot,
Hibernate and REST.
– Experience with at least one Relational Database Management System (SQL Server,
– Full SDLC cycle, with large-scale live roll-out participation as a developer.
– Good understanding and experience with Design Patterns
– Experience with test automation: TDD, unit/integration testing.
– Good understanding of object-oriented design and programming concepts.
– Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales
and performs well.
– Proficient in Git and familiarity with continuous integration.
– A team player who values collaboration and innovation
– Comfortable working in an Agile environment.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Familiarity with any one NoSql database like MongoDB, etc.
– Experience with Linux and Docker is preferred
– Working experience in Kubernetes is a plus
– Experience building APIs using Node.js
– Familiarity with Angular/React app development
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV to us . Kindly note that we can only respond to shortlisted candidates.
for supply chain leaders
have an initiative?
we want to collaborate
Get Started Fast
PRP In 50 Days
Your PRP in 50 days featuring:
- deployment of dltledgers
- live supply chain use case
- custom smart contracts specific to the target use case
- tips and recommendations
PRP is a working model of our apps applied in your industry use case requirement.
research & development
Moving forward with blockchain
Continuous research and development is a part of our DNA.
DLT.sg can catalogue 10–30 use cases in your industry where Blockchain plays an important role. We also measure disruptive force of each use case and size its capacity/amount to turn it into a new revenue source.
To help meet the increasing need for blockchain developers, consultants and architects, DLT.sg has added blockchain training as an open house learning platform for our customers, a program that provides students and educators with training resources to develop market-ready skills.