Careers at #dltledgers
Once in our lives we are presented with something that can radically change the way enterprise business is conducted. At #dltledgers Singapore, our teams are building tools which can transform international trade, digitise trade finance for banks and much more.
Role: Leads/Snr. Devs ( Singapore & India )
dltledgers is Asia’s leading plug-and-play blockchain platform, with a focus on streamlining global trade and supply chains. We achieve this by digitising the inter-enterprise workflows between our customers and their partners. This reduces the reliance on manual, paper-based processes, which contribute to unnecessary delays and redundancies. Thanks to the unique nature of blockchain, we also create transparency and immutability of records, tackling the lack of trust that typically exists between supply chain and trade partners.
To date, we have collaborated with over 45 banks and 400 customers to digitise US$3 Bn in global trade volumes. We’re a team of 60 people, based out of hubs in Singapore and India, and sales offices in Dubai, Auckland, and Japan. We welcome you to join a company that is increasingly becoming the go-to solution for blockchain-based trade digitisation.
We are looking for core hands-on .NET developers who is passionate about Enterprise Application Integration. You will be part of an exciting team working on enhancing our core solution offering involving ERP integrations and secure document management.
The ideal candidate is someone:
- Strong in ASP.NET (Web Forms), WCF (Rest and Web Services), and Web API
- Strong in OOP or Functional programming with C#
- Having experience working with SharePoint as a back-end
- Having deep knowledge and understanding of LINQ, XML, JSON
- Familiar with source control systems such as Git.
- Experience in application architecture and solution design.
- Familiar with front-end frameworks like Angular, React or Vue (preferred)
- Familiar with Windows Forms development or WPF (added advantage)
- Who has around 4-6 years of core development experience on the above-mentioned skills
- Who can work independently with little supervision
- With a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Development, or a related field.
Singapore & Trivandrum, India
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV to us . Kindly note that we can only respond to shortlisted candidates.
for supply chain leaders
have an initiative?
we want to collaborate
Get Started Fast
PRP In 50 Days
Your PRP in 50 days featuring:
- deployment of dltledgers
- live supply chain use case
- custom smart contracts specific to the target use case
- tips and recommendations
PRP is a working model of our apps applied in your industry use case requirement.
research & development
Moving forward with blockchain
Continuous research and development is a part of our DNA.
DLT.sg can catalogue 10–30 use cases in your industry where Blockchain plays an important role. We also measure disruptive force of each use case and size its capacity/amount to turn it into a new revenue source.
To help meet the increasing need for blockchain developers, consultants and architects, DLT.sg has added blockchain training as an open house learning platform for our customers, a program that provides students and educators with training resources to develop market-ready skills.