Careers at #dltledgers
Once in our lives we are presented with something that can radically change the way enterprise business is conducted. At #dltledgers Singapore, our teams are building tools which can transform international trade, digitise trade finance for banks and much more.
If you are looking out for a change from the usual musical chair, into creating something, exciting and rewarding in its pursuit; think of the art of possibilities in this role, You will be challenged to initiate and build a unique collaborative eco system of banks, Fin institutions, carriers, ports and what more. It is an exciting opportunity to help shape , manage , recruit and maintain banks and other trade related organizations working with the best in class, young and hyper growth business blockchain company with unparalleled execution prudence.
- Perform system / software development and coding
- Provide systems and application support
- Evaluate and identify new technologies or improvements to business needs
- Work collaboratively with members of the broader team to understand business needs
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
The successful candidate will possess at least an NiTEC, Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Prior work experience is preferable but not essential
- Training will be provided
- Keen interest in software development and eager to learn
- Basic understanding of Big O notation
- General programming language (e.g. C / C++ / C# / Java / Python)
- Understanding of Relational Database Management System
- Knowledge of network and system environment
- Keen interest in operating system i.e. Windows or/and Linux
- Able to work independently and adapt to dynamic work environment quickly
What we offer:
- A rewarding, progressive career with a company that values diversity, flexibility and understands the need for a good work/life balance.
- Market-leading salaries combined with generous bonuses, equity and a range of comprehensive benefits.
- Regular agile meetups, events and hackathons (both attending and hosting!)
- Huge problems to solve –you will constantly be learning and pushing boundaries, working with some of the smartest people around!
- Join us to be part of the dltledgers leadership team and journey the trade transformation !
We are a startup in every sense of the word. Expect autonomy, visibility, breakneck pace, ground breaking technology, barriers to overcome, problems to pursue. If you are one to lead the charge, smash through barriers and create positive impact, we want to talk to you!
Dltledgers Singapore is an equal employment opportunity employer, dedicated to providing an inclusive, open and diverse work environment. All are welcome regardless of race, language, religion, gender, nationality, age, disability or other divisive categorisations.
for supply chain leaders
have an initiative?
we want to collaborate
Get Started Fast
PRP In 50 Days
Your PRP in 50 days featuring:
- deployment of dltledgers
- live supply chain use case
- custom smart contracts specific to the target use case
- tips and recommendations
PRP is a working model of our apps applied in your industry use case requirement.
research & development
Moving forward with blockchain
Continuous research and development is a part of our DNA.
DLT.sg can catalogue 10–30 use cases in your industry where Blockchain plays an important role. We also measure disruptive force of each use case and size its capacity/amount to turn it into a new revenue source.
To help meet the increasing need for blockchain developers, consultants and architects, DLT.sg has added blockchain training as an open house learning platform for our customers, a program that provides students and educators with training resources to develop market-ready skills.
Follow DLT on: