Careers at #dltledgers
Once in our lives we are presented with something that can radically change the way enterprise business is conducted. At #dltledgers Singapore, our teams are building tools which can transform international trade, digitise trade finance for banks and much more.
Snr. Software Engineer – India & Singapore
Full-Stack & Data Science
If you are looking out for a change from the usual musical chair, into creating something, exciting and rewarding in its pursuit; think of the art of possibilities in this role, You will be challenged to initiate and build a unique collaborative eco system of banks, Fin institutions, carriers, ports and what more. It is an exciting opportunity to help shape , manage , recruit and maintain banks and other trade related organizations working with the best in class, young and hyper growth business blockchain company with unparalleled execution prudence.
What We are looking for:
We are looking for a hands-on Full Stack developer to join our core development team. You will be part of a passionate group of developers who would help augment our core product capability through active research and development; leveraging cognitive computing and other exponential technologies.
The ideal candidate is someone with:
• 3-5 years of relevant industry experience
• Hands-On experience in building solutions involving NLP, Computer Vision, Neural Networks, OCR, and Rule-based Data Extractions.
• Hands-On experience in leveraging one or more of the following Frameworks/Libraries – TensorFlow, Keras, Caffe, PyTorch, Theano, scikit-learn, OpenCV, OpenNLP, Spacy
• Hands-On experience in leveraging one or more of the following Middleware & Back-Ends – SpringBoot, NodeJS, Django, Flask, Redis, RabbitMQ
• Hands-On experience in leveraging one or more of the following Databases – MySQL, SQLite, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
• Hands-On experience or familiarity with one or more of the following frontend frameworks – Angular, React, VueJS
• Ability to analyze complex problems, execute rapid POCs and associated implementations
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns and understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
• Effective communication and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to continually learn and keep current with technology trends and best practices.
We are a startup in every sense of the word. Expect autonomy, visibility, breakneck pace, ground breaking technology, barriers to overcome, problems to pursue. If you are one to lead the charge, smash through barriers and create positive impact, we want to talk to you!
Dltledgers India is an equal employment opportunity employer, dedicated to providing an inclusive, open and diverse work environment. All are welcome regardless of race, language, religion, gender, nationality, age, disability or other divisive categorizations.
for supply chain leaders
have an initiative?
we want to collaborate
Get Started Fast
PRP In 50 Days
Your PRP in 50 days featuring:
- deployment of dltledgers
- live supply chain use case
- custom smart contracts specific to the target use case
- tips and recommendations
PRP is a working model of our apps applied in your industry use case requirement.
research & development
Moving forward with blockchain
Continuous research and development is a part of our DNA.
DLT.sg can catalogue 10–30 use cases in your industry where Blockchain plays an important role. We also measure disruptive force of each use case and size its capacity/amount to turn it into a new revenue source.
To help meet the increasing need for blockchain developers, consultants and architects, DLT.sg has added blockchain training as an open house learning platform for our customers, a program that provides students and educators with training resources to develop market-ready skills.