Careers at DLT SG
Once in our lives we are presented with something that can radically change the way enterprise business is conducted. At DLT Singapore, our teams are building tools which can transform international trade, stop drug counterfeit and much more.
Field Marketing Manager
At DLT, we are looking for a highly-motivated, results-driven Field Marketing Manager to join our lean, mean Marketing team that builds the awareness and generates the demand for the platform that is helping people and companies across the globe to improve their business processes and optimize their business results. The position will support the APAC sales region. The Field Marketing Manager will be the driving force in planning, executing, analyzing, and optimizing field marketing activities to achieve aggressive pipeline goals for enterprise target accounts.
You should be an execution focused team-player, who is able to think strategically and manage tactical detail, is both creative and analytical, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. Your ability to adapt to changing priorities, collaborate across functions and teams, and continuously acquire new skills and apply the learnings make you the perfect team member for this small, but mighty field marketing organization.
This position is responsible for driving top-of-the-funnel opportunities as well as mid-funnel pipeline acceleration via the execution and management of field activities (trade shows, partner events, webinars, lunch & learns, workshops, associations, executive round-tables, thought-leadership speaking engagements, etc.) based on the regional/local plan developed with Sales. Additionally, for activities that you manage, you will own the important supporting activities, including: digital awareness and engagement through social media, landing pages, email campaigns, etc. You will therefore drive cross-functional collaboration across the organization, working with various functions within Marketing, Sales, and Alliances to successfully manage and measure field marketing activities.
This role is an immediate full-time position, with moderate travel required. If you are creative and analytical; ready to roll-up your sleeves on execution and develop strategy based on data-driven analysis; and be a team player and a team builder, this role is for you.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop and execute regional/local field marketing plans – within budget – to support aggressive growth goals for acquisition and expand pipeline and revenue in the supported regions; identify relevant activities for the supported regions and build business cases to secure funding and approvals
- Work cross-functionally to oversee the timely execution of the field-marketing plan; execute and manage activities, including logistics, budgeting, content development, scheduling, creative themes and social media strategies
- Manage multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously, ensuring clear and proactive communication to meet deadlines and stay within budget
- Manage lead acquisition, processing, nurturing and follow-up to ensure that leads from field marketing activities are properly managed
- Measure ROI for all activities and analyze the sales funnel to identify areas for continual improvement; develop and executive campaign performance reporting to be shared across the sales and marketing teams
- Build and maintain ongoing communications with the regional sales VPs, and account executives, as well as field marketing peers
What Experience You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of field marketing experience in B2B / SaaS technology markets with progressive growth and demonstrable experience in implementing successful field marketing plans
- Understanding of modern demand generation activities and channels (including segment marketing, ABM, demand creation, event management, campaign execution, social media, display advertising, etc.) and experience with the modern marketing technology stack (Marketo, Salesforce preferred)
- Experience with complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for software and services purchases
- Strong analytical skills and experience in analyzing the effectiveness of marketing programs on key metrics (ROI, customer acquisition and retention, etc.)
- Proven business judgement, communication and presentation skills, with the ability to frame problems and effectively communicate with both executive and peer audiences
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment, work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, and ensure high quality deliverables with high attention to detail
- Strong team-player and self-starter who can initiate and drive activities to successful conclusion while maintaining strong cross-functional working relationships
- Independence and initiative in high profile situations with strong project management, organization and time management skills
DLT empowers companies to increase the trust via enterprise grade block-chain apps. This will enable collaborative commerce, in which enterprises are uniquely able to work together to unlock gains while also expanding their control across the supply chain. DLT is founded by local Singapore experience team of professionals who have been in IT industry providing solutions to business problems to the Enterprises of the Asia Pacific Japan.
Born in Singapore, Developed in Singapore our vision is to be a global IP company out of the Singapore covering the region and globe.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to careers@DLT.sg with the subject line “Field Marketing Manager”
for supply chain leaders
have an initiative?
we want to collaborate
Get Started Fast
PRP In 50 Days
Your PRP in 50 days featuring:
- deployment of dltledgers
- live supply chain use case
- custom smart contracts specific to the target use case
- tips and recommendations
PRP is a working model of our apps applied in your industry use case requirement.
research & development
Moving forward with blockchain
Continuous research and development is a part of our DNA.
DLT.sg can catalogue 10–30 use cases in your industry where Blockchain plays an important role. We also measure disruptive force of each use case and size its capacity/amount to turn it into a new revenue source.
To help meet the increasing need for blockchain developers, consultants and architects, DLT.sg has added blockchain training as an open house learning platform for our customers, a program that provides students and educators with training resources to develop market-ready skills.
Follow DLT on: