Careers at #dltledgers
Once in our lives we are presented with something that can radically change the way enterprise business is conducted. At #dltledgers Singapore, our teams are building tools which can transform international trade, digitise trade finance for banks and much more.
Principal Consultants (Client engagement leadership)
#dltledgers has created the world’s leading “plug-and-play” solution for digitising cross-border trade and supply chains. It combines the benefits of numerous technologies in a single platform, enabling businesses to collaborate efficiently, securely and transparently. Used by over 4,000 businesses participating in financing, or supporting cross-border trades, the platform is easy to adopt, delivers business results immediately, reduces transaction cycle times, frees up working capital, and automates expensive, manual processes. To date, $3bn-worth of trades have been executed on the platform. #dltledgers is a Singaporean company driven by an experienced team of professionals whose backgrounds span Trade, Banking and IT.
About The Role
We are looking for consultants with experience in delivering technology solutions to clients particularly in commercial banking or trade-related sectors. In this role, you will be a key contributor to dltledgers’ revenue growth.
As a member of the Customer Success team, you will work with our Sales Development, Pre-sales Consultant and Engineering teams to understand a client’s problem statement, and ultimately deliver a solution that builds customer value to drive new business onto the dltledgers platform. You will report to the Head of Customer Success.
- Build dltledgers’ platform for inter-enterprise network with customer innovation in supply chain and trade finance digitisation.
- Develop strong customer engagement.
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive expansion, determine areas of improvement and identify new best practices.
- Understand customers’ business requirements and high-level design ideas.
- Map As-Is processes and, more importantly, document the To-Be processes to be delivered within the dltledgers platform.
- Translate customers’ business requirements into detailed functional requirements and document them in a detailed functional design document.
- Identify test scenarios and provide support for documenting the test scripts.
- Test and troubleshoot the dltledgers solution.
- Provide support for user acceptance testing and releases into production.
- Prepare, conduct and support training for customers.
- Provide project management support for monitoring of deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Create project documentation.
- Conduct meetings and presentations with customers and to internal stakeholders.
- Help with renewal bookings for SaaS and Maintenance.
Key Performance Indicators will be based on:
- Number of clients that are successfully adopted on to the platform
- Successful delivery of solution to clients within agreed timelines
- Client satisfaction with quality of engagement and ultimate delivery
- Frequency of utilisation of the platform by the client
for supply chain leaders
have an initiative?
we want to collaborate
Get Started Fast
PRP In 50 Days
Your PRP in 50 days featuring:
- deployment of dltledgers
- live supply chain use case
- custom smart contracts specific to the target use case
- tips and recommendations
PRP is a working model of our apps applied in your industry use case requirement.
research & development
Moving forward with blockchain
Continuous research and development is a part of our DNA.
DLT.sg can catalogue 10–30 use cases in your industry where Blockchain plays an important role. We also measure disruptive force of each use case and size its capacity/amount to turn it into a new revenue source.
To help meet the increasing need for blockchain developers, consultants and architects, DLT.sg has added blockchain training as an open house learning platform for our customers, a program that provides students and educators with training resources to develop market-ready skills.
Follow DLT on: