Careers at #dltledgers
Once in our lives we are presented with something that can radically change the way enterprise business is conducted. At #dltledgers Singapore, our teams are building tools which can transform international trade, digitise trade finance for banks and much more.
Role: Client Partner – Inside Sales ( Full time )
dltledgers is Asia’s leading plug-and-play blockchain platform, with a focus on streamlining global trade and supply chains. We achieve this by digitising the inter-enterprise workflows between our customers and their partners. This reduces the reliance on manual, paper-based processes, which contribute to unnecessary delays and redundancies. Thanks to the unique nature of blockchain, we also create transparency and immutability of records, tackling the lack of trust that typically exists between supply chain and trade partners.
To date, we have collaborated with over 45 banks and 400 customers to digitise US$3 Bn in global trade volumes. We’re a team of 60 people, based out of hubs in Singapore and India, and sales offices in Dubai, Auckland, and Japan. We welcome you to join a company that is increasingly becoming the go-to solution for blockchain-based trade digitisation.
About this role:
Do you enjoy the impact of communicating clear, accurate messages to a well-defined target audience? Do you have excellent written and oral communication skills, with perfect English and an eye for detail? Are you interested in helping people navigate through the complexities they face through genuine, thought-provoking conversations? If so, then you could well be the person that #dltledgers is looking for!
This is a rare opportunity to join a successful tech company, headquartered in Singapore, growing fast globally. With our growth targets set, there’s now a requirement for an intelligent Inside Sales intern, with good EQ, drive and excellent organisational skills. This person will support our Head of Inside Sales with the planning and execution of the company’s outreach strategy. This is a rare opportunity to work directly with entrepreneurs who have raised millions of dollars in venture capital, who have operated not only in Singapore, but also in the UAE, UK, India and Japan, with extensive client-facing experience.
- Identifying key industry leaders from banks, SMEs and large enterprises through a combination of lead-generating activities
- Communicating the company’s vision to above mentioned industry leaders through various channels such as email, LinkedIn, social media, webinars and fintech events
- Growing the existing client base, keeping track of all communications and updating deal statuses to ensure timely follow ups with potential clients
- Working closely with the Sales Team to convert leads into actionable deals
- Developing appropriate content and messaging for different target segments in order to achieve meaningful conversations and takeaways
What we look for:
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid organisational skills
- Positive attitude
- Independence, as well as being a good team player
- Hunger to learn and impress
- Willingness to take on responsibility
What we offer:
- Exciting work enviro
- Responsibility from day one in a fast-growing tech startup
- A friendly team and relaxed culture
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV to us . Kindly note that we can only respond to shortlisted candidates.
for supply chain leaders
have an initiative?
we want to collaborate
Get Started Fast
PRP In 50 Days
Your PRP in 50 days featuring:
- deployment of dltledgers
- live supply chain use case
- custom smart contracts specific to the target use case
- tips and recommendations
PRP is a working model of our apps applied in your industry use case requirement.
research & development
Moving forward with blockchain
Continuous research and development is a part of our DNA.
DLT.sg can catalogue 10–30 use cases in your industry where Blockchain plays an important role. We also measure disruptive force of each use case and size its capacity/amount to turn it into a new revenue source.
To help meet the increasing need for blockchain developers, consultants and architects, DLT.sg has added blockchain training as an open house learning platform for our customers, a program that provides students and educators with training resources to develop market-ready skills.
Follow DLT on: