Careers at #dltledgers
Once in our lives we are presented with something that can radically change the way enterprise business is conducted. At #dltledgers Singapore, our teams are building tools which can transform international trade, digitise trade finance for banks and much more.
Chief product officer
#dltledgers has created the world’s leading “plug-and-play” solution for digitising cross-border trade and supply chains. It combines the benefits of numerous technologies in a single platform, enabling businesses to collaborate efficiently, securely and transparently. Used by over 4,000 businesses participating in financing, or supporting cross-border trades, the platform is easy to adopt, delivers business results immediately, reduces transaction cycle times, frees up working capital, and automates expensive, manual processes. To date, $3bn-worth of trades have been executed on the platform. #dltledgers is a Singaporean company driven by an experienced team of professionals whose backgrounds span Trade, Banking and IT.
About The Role
We are looking for a Chief Product Officer to lead our platform. You will be responsible for the overall product vision, innovation, roadmap and delivery. You will lead the entire product lifecycle, from identification of customer needs and product definition through to development, launch, analytics and continuous improvements. You will ensure the company’s overall strategy and goals are supported by those of the product, and that product goals and strategy do not deviate from that of the business. You will work closely with all functions, including engineering, marketing, sales, customer success and operations.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of product managers and designers to define the blockchain platform vision.
- Own the product roadmap, budgets and resources; and communicate across the organization and stakeholders on how to achieve it.
- Prioritize projects, balancing customer feedback, business needs and technology capabilities, to ensure the team is always working on the most impactful projects.
- Work with the leadership team on platform and engineering plans; architecture and inter-operability frameworks; delivery plans; and provide technical recommendations on critical milestones.
- Manage the product life-cycle management from concept to launch of products across the platform.
- Relevant experience in Product Management in a growth stage company / start-up, with a proven track record of product development and user acquisition growth, and executing against an established product vision and roadmap.
- Experience working directly with clients, potential and existing, to understand needs and translate technical requirements.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience working directly with developers, ideally coming from an engineering/blockchain background.
- Strong project management background with experience working in a lean agile product environment.
- A strong grasp of what constitutes an intuitive User Experience; highly analytical and an ability to make decisions based on user testing and research.
- Understand regional and global trade flows in a large cross border trading environment.
- Astute knowledge and understanding of international commodity trade and financing market.
- At ease with accountability.
- Articulate in English as we deal with international clients for whom English the main language of business and to ensure internal communication is effective.
for supply chain leaders
have an initiative?
we want to collaborate
Get Started Fast
PRP In 50 Days
Your PRP in 50 days featuring:
- deployment of dltledgers
- live supply chain use case
- custom smart contracts specific to the target use case
- tips and recommendations
PRP is a working model of our apps applied in your industry use case requirement.
research & development
Moving forward with blockchain
Continuous research and development is a part of our DNA.
DLT.sg can catalogue 10–30 use cases in your industry where Blockchain plays an important role. We also measure disruptive force of each use case and size its capacity/amount to turn it into a new revenue source.
To help meet the increasing need for blockchain developers, consultants and architects, DLT.sg has added blockchain training as an open house learning platform for our customers, a program that provides students and educators with training resources to develop market-ready skills.
Follow DLT on: