Careers at #dltledgers
Once in our lives we are presented with something that can radically change the way enterprise business is conducted. At #dltledgers Singapore, our teams are building tools which can transform international trade, digitise trade finance for banks and much more.
CPO (Chief Product officer)
Who we are
#dltledgers is Asia’s leading, plug-and-play, blockchain platform for cross-border trade digitisation. More than $3 billion of physical trade transactions have been executed on the platform since 2018. Contracts, trade documents, tracking of goods, and the flow of money have all been digitised, providing collaborators with transparency, a tamper-proof “single source of truth”, and significant time savings and efficiency gains.
4,500 organisations are now collaborating on the platform, including traders and producers, banks, logistics providers, inspectors, agents, and more. Customers include Mitsui, Agrocorp International, Shiseido, Wilmar, Wipro Unza, IFFCO and ANZ Bank.
We are looking for a Chief Product Officer to lead our platform. You will be responsible for the overall product vision, innovation, roadmap and delivery. You will lead the entire product lifecycle, from identification of customer needs and product definition through to development, launch, analytics and continuous improvements. You will ensure the company’s overall strategy and goals are supported by those of the product, and that product goals and strategy do not deviate from that of the business. You will work closely with all functions, including engineering, marketing, sales, customer success and operations.
What you will do
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of product managers and designers to define the blockchain platform vision.
- Own the product roadmap, budgets and resources; and communicate across the organization and stakeholders on how to achieve it.
- Continually prioritize projects, balancing customer feedback, business needs and technology capabilities, to ensure the team is always working on the most impactful projects.
- Work with the leadership team on platform and engineering plans; architecture andinter-operability frameworks; delivery plans; and provide technical recommendations on critical milestones.
- Deliver best-in-class product requirements and designs.
- Manage the product life-cycle management from concept to launch of products across the platform.
- Collaborate with Engineering on timelines and scope of product priorities
- Define quantitative and qualitative success metrics and evaluate results
- Collaborate on business case developments and ROIs to help product prioritization
- Oversee the launch of products across the platform.
- Develop processes and documentation to communicate both internal and external stakeholders on product features
- Drive user-experience research
- Provide product thought leadership internally and externally
What you will need
- 8 years+ of experience in Product Management in a growth stage company / start-up.
- A proven track record of product development and user acquisition growth.
- Experience executing against an established product vision and roadmap.
- Experience working directly with clients, potential and existing, to understand needs and translate technical requirements.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience working directly with developers, ideally coming from an engineering/blockchain background
- Strong project management background with experience working in a lean agile product environment.
- A strong grasp of what constitutes an intuitive User Experience; highly analytical and an ability to make decisions based on user testing and research.
- Established team leadership skills that focus on inspiration and influence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build a consensus amongst stakeholders.
- Strong work ethic with a drive for achieving results
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or click Apply now with the subject line “Chief product officer”.
for supply chain leaders
have an initiative?
we want to collaborate
Get Started Fast
PRP In 50 Days
Your PRP in 50 days featuring:
- deployment of dltledgers
- live supply chain use case
- custom smart contracts specific to the target use case
- tips and recommendations
PRP is a working model of our apps applied in your industry use case requirement.
research & development
Moving forward with blockchain
Continuous research and development is a part of our DNA.
DLT.sg can catalogue 10–30 use cases in your industry where Blockchain plays an important role. We also measure disruptive force of each use case and size its capacity/amount to turn it into a new revenue source.
To help meet the increasing need for blockchain developers, consultants and architects, DLT.sg has added blockchain training as an open house learning platform for our customers, a program that provides students and educators with training resources to develop market-ready skills.
Follow DLT on: