Careers at DLT SG
Once in our lives we are presented with something that can radically change the way enterprise business is conducted. At DLT Singapore, our teams are building tools which can transform international trade, stop drug counterfeit and much more.
COO – Chief Operating Officer
We are on the look out for a COO who can run our business execution, controls, investor relationships and business finance function. You are an organizational leader who will be reporting directly to the CEO and key member of the senior management team. He/She balances the responsibilities of stewardship of an organization’s operations and finances with business partnership. He/She acts as an integrator and navigator for the organization by effectively leading operations, finance and investment functions. Increasingly, CFOs are also taking on more organizational roles beyond traditional finance and we are on the look out for a task master, controller and a key innovator of processes which fits our culture. He/She may have group, regional or country-specific responsibilities depending on the size and structure of their organizations.
He/she will be responsible for driving constant change in operations and business finance of organization at large. He/She can push for on time execution, business improvement initiatives such as efficient cost reduction, procurement and innovative pricing models, as well as develop processes and promote innovations that create value for the company. Beyond ops & finance, he/she also tend to oversee a range of organizational functions including human resources, engineering, legal, compliance, corporate governance and corporate social responsibility.
What you’ll be doing:
Enhance, find, build and manage an ecosystem of banks, carriers, govt initiatives and similar ecosystem partnerships for #dltledgers platform.
~ Act as a strategy business advisor guiding the company’s long term strategy.
~ Communicate organization’s financial and business information to investor community and managing the funding plans for the organization.
~ Connect underlying complex non-financial drivers of a business to financial information through analytics.
~ Drive execution engines like forecasting and budgeting to align the finance function with the strategic vision of the business.
~ Ensure organization comply with regulations involving the filing of their financial and tax statements.
~ Ensure that budgets are able to support and are sustainable to match strategic goals.
~ Evaluate mergers and acquisitions (M&A) opportunities to create shareholder value.
~ Find new ways to sustain performance and grow the business.
~ Lead effective communication to engage stakeholders for matters arising from risk, controls and compliance.
~ Lead efforts in the radical redesign of core business processes to achieve significant improvement in productivity and efficiency.
~ Lead ops & finance teams on the technical and quality aspects of financial reporting.
~ Lead organization to develop strategic priorities, culture and governance.
~ Manage risks by taking an integrated view of all the various uncertainties that exist across an organization.
~ Manage working relationship with various stakeholders.
~ Oversee the organizations financial reporting function.
~ Provide executive support to the Board of Directors with financial and non- financial information.
~ Risk manage the whole M&A process.
~ Use analytics to support business growth and needs, as well as identify potential problems in advance as part of risk management.
~ Use predictive analytics as an enabler to forecast future performance and perform stress testing on business lines.
More about you:
- Min 10+ Years of relevant experience in running hyper growth teams and companies.
- An individual with insight and interest into business model innovation and in specific to cross border trade transformation.
- Strong execution skills are key – we move fast and we need people who are able to make decisions and take calculated risks, think on the job and run faster.
- Great plus – Start up culture, management consulting experience, love to meet people and travel, come from a fast growth industry
- Good team player, You have a track record as an initiator and not a follower.
- Highly motivated with a strong track record of success, including consistently meeting or exceeding goal.
- Ability to quickly understand and diagnose the key challenges facing your partners.
- Demonstrated ability to build enduring strategic relationships with senior executives.
- Not afraid to express a bold point of view, both to engage and challenge your stakeholders.
- Skilled at crisply articulating the value of a new and transformational solution.
- Passionate about the power of technology to fundamentally transform the way trade function.
- Willingness to travel on a frequent and regular basis
What we offer:
- A rewarding, progressive career with a company that values diversity, flexibility and understands the need for a good work/life balance.
- Market-leading salaries combined with generous bonuses, equity and a range of comprehensive benefits.
- Regular agile meetups, events and hackathons (both attending and hosting!)
- Huge problems to solve –you will constantly be learning and pushing boundaries, working with some of the smartest people around!
- Join us to be part of the dltledgers leadership team and journey the trade transformation !
We are a startup in every sense of the word. Expect autonomy, visibility, breakneck pace, ground breaking technology, barriers to overcome, problems to pursue. If you are one to lead the charge, smash through barriers and create positive impact, we want to talk to you! Dltledgers Singapore is an equal employment opportunity employer, dedicated to providing an inclusive, open and diverse work environment. All are welcome regardless of race, language, religion, gender, nationality, age, disability or other divisive categorizations.
for supply chain leaders
have an initiative?
we want to collaborate
Follow #dltledgers on: