Careers at #dltledgers
Once in our lives we are presented with something that can radically change the way enterprise business is conducted. At #dltledgers Singapore, our teams are building tools which can transform international trade, digitise trade finance for banks and much more.
Reporting to: Chief Marketing Officer
Having already processed more than US$3 billion-worth of transactions, #dltledgers is the leading independent blockchain platform for trade and supply chain digitisation. Backed by leading investors, including Silicon Valley-based Walden International, and the world’s leading enterprise blockchain company, R3, the platform underpins the trading of physical goods between enterprises. It is a multi-trillion-dollar opportunity, of which #dltledgers is one of five market leaders.
The company’s purpose is to replace manual, paper-based processes with a single, shared platform, which dramatically reduces effort, inconsistencies, and delays, and improves visibility within each transaction. This is an enterprise implementation of blockchain, which is rapidly becoming accepted as a next-generation enterprise technology, with adoption gaining momentum among corporates and banks globally.
For organisations adopting the platform, the net result is faster, more cost-effective execution of inter-enterprise transactions, improved visibility, and better capacity for managing risk and supply chain finance. Network participants include importers, exporters, trading companies, finance providers, as well as carriers, logistics partners, insurers, ports, and a variety of certifying bodies and government agencies.
To date, #dltledgers has collaborated with over 45 banks and more than 500 customers. The platform has digitised the execution of more than US$3 billion in import and export transactions. #dltledgers is a team of 70 people, based out of hubs in Singapore and India, and sales offices in Dubai, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan. It is increasingly becoming the go-to platform for blockchain-based, inter-enterprise digitisation.
About this role:
Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with perfect English and an eye for detail? Are you confident speaking with customers, the press, event organisers, and business partners? Are you accomplished at planning and executing a variety of marketing campaigns and initiatives, including videos, blogs, webinars, events, and emails? If so, you could be the person that #dltledgers is looking for.
This is a rare opportunity to join a successful fintech. Headquartered in Singapore, #dltledgers is growing fast, and is expanding globally. The team recently closed US$7m of Series A investment and is building out the company’s sales and marketing functions, both at the HQ in Singapore and overseas.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for planning and executing the company’s core marketing activities. This will involve working closely with the CMO, and collaborating with product, sales, customer success, and senior management teams. Duties will involve working with internal and external resources to deliver a regular schedule of activities and content, including events, webinars, blogs, and videos. The Marketing Executive will be expected to review the competitive landscape, and map the key events, awards, and happenings in the fast-moving world of trade and supply chain digitisation. They will then take primary responsibility for building the company’s reputation, working with writers, event organisers, strategic partners, industry awards, external vendors, and colleagues.
Experience in blockchain and trade is not required, although it would be considered an advantage. This is a rare opportunity to join the next wave of financial technology. Blockchain is being increasingly accepted as the future of inter-enterprise digitisation, and #dltledgers is already working with brands like DBS Bank, ANZ, Standard Chartered, Wipro, Mitsui, Schneider Electric, and Shiseido.
- Take ownership of content marketing output:
- 1 blog article per week
- Written by in-house team and/or freelancers
- 2 videos per month (perhaps one case study and one masterclass)
- Filmed and edited in-house or by external vendors
- 2 webinars per month (ideally one internal and one external)
- Recorded in-house or by external vendors
- 1 product update per month
- Produced by creative director / product team
- 1 newsletter per month
- Written by in-house team
- Own the company’s schedule of events:
- Planning and organising
- Proposing additional events
- Extracting value (attendee lists, follow-ups, speaker slots, etc)
- Research/track/map industry events, awards, influencers, whitepapers, articles etc and ensure #dltledgers features where appropriate
- Support the CMO with:
- Management of the company’s appointed PR agency
- Creation of case study materials and decks
- Creation of materials for sales and customer success teams
- Communication with existing customers and stakeholders
- Delivery of partnership marketing campaigns
- Support the lead-gen team with:
- Creation of scripts
- Maintenance of / integration of activities with company CRM (Hubspot)
- 1 blog article per week
What we look for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Positive, outgoing attitude
- Independence, as well as being a good team player
- Hunger to learn and impress
- Willingness to take on responsibility
What we offer:
- A steep learning curve in one of the world’s most exciting fintech sectors
- Responsibility from day one in a fast-growing tech startup
- A friendly team and relaxed culture
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV to <email@example.com>. Kindly note that we can only respond to shortlisted candidates.
for supply chain leaders
have an initiative?
we want to collaborate
Get Started Fast
PRP In 50 Days
Your PRP in 50 days featuring:
- deployment of dltledgers
- live supply chain use case
- custom smart contracts specific to the target use case
- tips and recommendations
PRP is a working model of our apps applied in your industry use case requirement.
research & development
Moving forward with blockchain
Continuous research and development is a part of our DNA.
DLT.sg can catalogue 10–30 use cases in your industry where Blockchain plays an important role. We also measure disruptive force of each use case and size its capacity/amount to turn it into a new revenue source.
To help meet the increasing need for blockchain developers, consultants and architects, DLT.sg has added blockchain training as an open house learning platform for our customers, a program that provides students and educators with training resources to develop market-ready skills.
Follow DLT on: