Careers at #dltledgers
Once in our lives we are presented with something that can radically change the way enterprise business is conducted. At #dltledgers Singapore, our teams are building tools which can transform international trade, digitise trade finance for banks and much more.
Having already processed more than US$3 billion-worth of transactions, #dltledgers is the leading independent blockchain platform for trade and supply chain digitisation. Backed by leading investors, including Silicon Valley-based Walden International, and the world’s leading enterprise blockchain company, R3, the platform underpins the trading of physical goods between enterprises. It is a multi-trillion-dollar opportunity, of which #dltledgers is one of five market leaders.
The company’s purpose is to replace manual, paper-based processes with a single, shared platform, which dramatically reduces effort, inconsistencies, and delays, and improves visibility within each transaction. This is an enterprise implementation of blockchain, which is rapidly becoming accepted as a next-generation enterprise technology, with adoption gaining momentum among corporates and banks globally.
For organisations adopting the platform, the net result is faster, more cost-effective execution of inter-enterprise transactions, improved visibility, and better capacity for managing risk and supply chain finance. Network participants include importers, exporters, trading companies, finance providers, as well as carriers, logistics partners, insurers, ports, and a variety of certifying bodies and government agencies.
To date, #dltledgers has collaborated with over 45 banks and more than 500 customers. The platform has digitised the execution of more than US$3 billion in import and export transactions. #dltledgers is a team of 70 people, based out of hubs in Singapore and India, and sales offices in Dubai, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan. It is increasingly becoming the go-to platform for blockchain-based, inter-enterprise digitisation.
About this role:
Do you enjoy working with digital marketing tools, such as CRMs, Google Analytics, content management systems, SEO tools, and email marketing platforms? Are you confident about increasing website traffic and generating improved ROI on digital marketing activities? Are you familiar with A/B testing? Have you managed digital advertising campaigns on LinkedIn and Google? If so, you could be the person that #dltledgers is looking for.
This is a rare opportunity to join a successful fintech. Headquartered in Singapore, #dltledgers is growing fast, and is expanding globally. The team recently closed US$7m of Series A investment and is building out the company’s sales and marketing functions, both at the HQ in Singapore and overseas.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for implementing the company’s digital marketing activities, working closely with the Marketing Executive and CMO. Duties will involve posting, tracking, measuring, and reporting on the effectiveness of the company’s marketing activities, which will include events, webinars, blogs, and videos, as well as contributing to strategy. While the Marketing Executive will be expected to produce a steady schedule of content and map the competitive landscape, events, awards, and marketing opportunities, the Digital Marketing Executive will optimise and publish the content, ensuring its value is maximised across the web and social media, provided to the sales and lead-gen teams, repurposed for advertising campaigns, repurposed for customer training, sent to the press, and more.
Experience in blockchain and trade is not required, although it would be considered an advantage. This is a rare opportunity to join the next wave of financial technology. Blockchain is being increasingly accepted as the future of inter-enterprise digitisation, and #dltledgers is already working with brands like DBS Bank, ANZ, Standard Chartered, Wipro, Mitsui, Schneider Electric, and Shiseido.
- Take ownership of content publication and optimisation:
- Updates and upgrades to company website, working with Creative Director
- 1 blog article per week (WordPress)
- Planned by Marketing Executive
- Written by in-house team and/or freelancers
- 2 videos per month (perhaps one case study and one masterclass)
- Planned by Marketing Executive
- Filmed and edited in-house or by external vendors
- 2 webinars per month (ideally one internal and one external) – tool to be defined
- Owned by Marketing Executive
- Recorded in-house or by external vendors
- 1 product update per month
- Owned and produced by creative director / product team
- 1 newsletter per month – (Hubspot)
- Owned by Marketing Executive
- Written by in-house team
- Own marketing tools, analytics and optimisation
- Hubspot for CRM and email marketing
- Google Analytics / Google Alerts for web
- WordPress for web publishing
- Keyword research / competitor tracking – tools to be defined
- Support Marketing Executive with tracking of industry events, awards, influencers, whitepapers, articles etc
- In future: work with technology team to track and measure platform usage
What we look for:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Familiarity with Google Analytics (set-up, goal setting, reporting, etc)
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Familiarity with SEO tools
- Familiarity with CRM tools (ideally Hubspot Sales / Marketing Professional)
- Positive, outgoing attitude
- Independence, as well as being a good team player
- Hunger to learn and impress
- Willingness to take on responsibility
What we offer:
- A steep learning curve in one of the world’s most exciting fintech sectors
- Responsibility from day one in a fast-growing tech startup
- A friendly team and relaxed culture
Applicants must be living in Singapore and preferably will be Singaporeans/Singapore Permanent Residents. Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV to <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Kindly note that we can only respond to shortlisted candidates.
for supply chain leaders
have an initiative?
we want to collaborate
Get Started Fast
PRP In 50 Days
Your PRP in 50 days featuring:
- deployment of dltledgers
- live supply chain use case
- custom smart contracts specific to the target use case
- tips and recommendations
PRP is a working model of our apps applied in your industry use case requirement.
research & development
Moving forward with blockchain
Continuous research and development is a part of our DNA.
DLT.sg can catalogue 10–30 use cases in your industry where Blockchain plays an important role. We also measure disruptive force of each use case and size its capacity/amount to turn it into a new revenue source.
To help meet the increasing need for blockchain developers, consultants and architects, DLT.sg has added blockchain training as an open house learning platform for our customers, a program that provides students and educators with training resources to develop market-ready skills.
Follow DLT on: