Careers at #dltledgers
Once in our lives we are presented with something that can radically change the way enterprise business is conducted. At #dltledgers Singapore, our teams are building tools which can transform international trade, digitise trade finance for banks and much more.
Role: Blockchain Leads ( Singapore & India )
dltledgers is Asia’s leading plug-and-play blockchain platform, with a focus on streamlining global trade and supply chains. We achieve this by digitising the inter-enterprise workflows between our customers and their partners. This reduces the reliance on manual, paper-based processes, which contribute to unnecessary delays and redundancies. Thanks to the unique nature of blockchain, we also create transparency and immutability of records, tackling the lack of trust that typically exists between supply chain and trade partners.
To date, we have collaborated with over 45 banks and 400 customers to digitise US$3 Bn in global trade volumes. We’re a team of 60 people, based out of hubs in Singapore and India, and sales offices in Dubai, Auckland, and Japan. We welcome you to join a company that is increasingly becoming the go-to solution for blockchain-based trade digitisation.
- Create detailed technical design for distributed ledger technology driven solutions
- Identify, document and resolve technical design alternatives and issues
Research, design, develop, and test Blockchain technologies.
- Experience in all phases of SDLC i.e. requirement gathering, design, development and implementation.
- Works with Solution Architects, domain experts, and other project team members to develop consensual software design to ensure the proposed solution meets both client and end user needs.
- Leads quality assurance and code reviews of distributed ledger technology.
- Mentors less experienced associates on distributed ledger development technology and tools.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Hands-on Blockchain developer with minimum 2 years of design and development experience using Hyperledger Fabric.
- Thorough understanding of Blockchain principles. Knowledge of Blockchain concepts such as consensus protocols, digital signatures and Ledgers.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Additional knowledge on other permissioned (Corda, Ethereum) and public blockchain network design and development is a huge plus.
- 6-8 years of hands-on software development experience.
- Hands on experience of implementing Smart Contract applications for Hyperledger Fabric.
- Ability to analyse complex problems, recommend/negotiate solutions, and implement as required.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns and understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Experience building RESTFUL web services.
- Effective communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to continually learn and keep current with technology trends and best practices.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV to us . Kindly note that we can only respond to shortlisted candidates.
for supply chain leaders
have an initiative?
we want to collaborate
Get Started Fast
PRP In 50 Days
Your PRP in 50 days featuring:
- deployment of dltledgers
- live supply chain use case
- custom smart contracts specific to the target use case
- tips and recommendations
PRP is a working model of our apps applied in your industry use case requirement.
research & development
Moving forward with blockchain
Continuous research and development is a part of our DNA.
DLT.sg can catalogue 10–30 use cases in your industry where Blockchain plays an important role. We also measure disruptive force of each use case and size its capacity/amount to turn it into a new revenue source.
To help meet the increasing need for blockchain developers, consultants and architects, DLT.sg has added blockchain training as an open house learning platform for our customers, a program that provides students and educators with training resources to develop market-ready skills.